Sovereign Of The Seas Limited Tall Model Ship 21 inch
The Sovereign of the Seas scale model ship. Handcrafted by our master ship craftsman. Made with careful detail, our display ships are historically accurate and fully assembled.
Sovereign of the Seas was a 17th-century warship of the English Navy. She was ordered as a 90-gun first-rate ship of the line of the English Royal Navy, but at launch was armed with 102 bronze guns at the insistence of the king. It was later renamed Sovereign, and then Royal Sovereign. The ship was launched on 13 October 1637 and served from 1638 until 1697, when a fire burned the ship to the waterline at Chatham.
Proudly made in the U.S.A.
21" Long x 6" Wide x 13" High (1:152 scale)
- Handcrafted from scratch by our master artisans
- Accurately hand-painted to match the actual tall ship Sovereign Of The Seas
- Amazing Details, including:
- Authentic scale lifeboat on deck
- Gold finished figure head accented by gold carvings, and ornaments around vessel
- 19 pin stripe sails hold shape and do not wrinkle
- Taut rigging with varied thread gauge and color
- Authentic steering wheels positioned throughout deck
- Aft end of boat has gold finish lantern above deck
- British flags hang from masts
- Model is attached to wooden base to provide security so model does not fall over
- Metal name plate is attached to wood base displaying the tall ship name Sovereign Of The Seas
- Extensive research of original plans, historic drawings, paintings, and actual photographs