RMS Titanic Limited 20 inch
The RMS Titanic scale model ship. Handcrafted by our master ship craftsman. Made with careful detail, our display ships are historically accurate and fully assembled.
RMS Titanic was a British passenger liner that sank in the North Atlantic Ocean in the early hours of 15 April 1912, after colliding with an iceberg during its maiden voyage from Southampton to New York City. There were an estimated 2,224 passengers and crew aboard, and more than 1,500 died, making it one of the deadliest commercial peacetime maritime disasters in modern history. RMS Titanic was the largest ship afloat at the time it entered service and was the second of three Olympic-class ocean liners operated by the White Star Line. It was built by the Harland and Wolff shipyard in Belfast. Thomas Andrews, her architect, died in the disaster.
Proudly made in the U.S.A.
20" Long x 3" Wide x 7" High (1:530 scale)
- Built from scratch by master artisans
- High quality woods include cherry, birch, maple and rosewood
- Meticulous painting to accurately match the actual RMS Titanic
- Accurate scale model replica of the real RMS Titanic 1912 appearance
- Historical design and detailing of superstructure and hull
- Triple propeller design and accurate anchors
- Amazing Details, including:
- Metal railings on forecastle, aftcastle and atop superstructure
- Detailed deckhouses, cranes, deck planking and lifeboats with launching davits
- Numerous deck objects and features include wooden stairs, deck cleats, vent shafts, lattice grates, miniature benches and more
- Rigging and stay-lines on all masts and smokestacks
- Maintenance ladder ascending each smokestack
- Separate wooden display base supports model
- Extensive research of original plans, historical drawings and paintings as well as actual photographs ensures the highest possible accuracy
Note: These models are not RMS Titanic toys, and are not recommended for use in water